Thursday, January 2, 2014

January: "Kenroy Color"


Ironically this posting about colorful interior design accents is being written under a forecast of dreary, gray rain clouds. The mood outside my window is dull, depressing, and otherwise uninspiring. When the rain clouds finally part I’ll be treated to a wonderful collage of green grass, brightly inspired flowers, and a crisp Florida blue sky…until then, my desk is adorned with brightly colored lamps like Profile, Mackenzie, and our ceramic solar lantern collection (Leaves). I must admit, even with the gloomy overcast weather outside – the bright pops of color that I've surrounded myself with inside are really doing the trick,

We've declared the month of January to be “Kenroy Color” month – ring in the refreshing sense of a new year by rejuvenating your surroundings with bold and rich colors. Beginning January 6th Kenroy Home will be releasing a series of product profiles, blogs, and interior design tips with a focus on incorporating bright and vibrant colors into your interior and exterior design scheme.


The team is looking forward to Kenroy Coloring your Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment